Monday, January 22, 2007

London Calling

I have become increasingly engrossed, engulfed and consumed by my grad school applications and the terror they induce. My mind is adrift in a sea of questions. None of which I have any desire to attempt to begin to answer here.

Instead I prefer to focus on the event I have been waiting for since the second I stepped foot on American soil: my return trip to London. Exactly one week from today I will board a plane to Detriot...then spend 7 hours at Wayne County Metropolitan Airport...and then board a plane to London's Gatwick Airport. I can wait for the 7 hour layover (I'm still not sure how my mom managed that one, but beggars can't be choosers), but I'm almost to the point of an hourly countdown for my arrival in L-town.

Despite the progress I am making here in the good ol' US of A, I can't wait until I can feel like I'm home again.

No comments: